We are excited to welcome Ruby Wax, OBE as our host for the 10th anniversary of the ehi Awards. With Ruby's dedication not only to entertaining audiences for more than 30 years, but as importantly, for her efforts and services to raising mental health awareness, we are thrilled that she will be leading the evening's proceedings.
The EHI Awards are the UK's only dedicated healthcare IT award scheme. If you are involved in a UK based project or in a UK based team doing great work, then get involved in the EHI Awards. The 2016 awards will take place on 29th September 2016 at the Lancaster Hotel, London.
JOIN THE PARTY!
Tickets are now on sale and places are limited - make sure you don't miss out, BOOK NOW!
Individual tickets are priced at £249 + VAT or book a table of 10 for £2115 + VAT.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This year’s categories:
- Best use of IT to promote patient safety
- Excellence in mobile healthcare
- Healthcare IT product innovation
- Best use of IT to support clinical treatment and care
- Digital NHS trust or health board of the year
- Best use of IT to support healthcare business efficiency
- Best use of technology to share information with patients and carers
- The CCIO award for clinical informatics leadership
- Excellence in healthcare business analytics
- Best use of IT to support integrated healthcare services
The finalists have now been announced. View the full list of ehi Awards 2016 finalists here.
19:00 - Doors open & welcome reception at Nine Kings Suite
20:00 - Dinner at Westbourne Suite
22:00 - Awards ceremony
00:30 - Carriages