The EHI Awards are the UK's only dedicated healthcare IT award scheme. This is the flagship awards event within the healthcare IT calendar. The awards bring together the country's top IT and clinical professionals from the NHS along with supplier companies hosting their customers.
The 2016 awards took place on 29th September 2016 at the Lancaster Hotel, London. The evening was a fantastic celebration of the great IT and informatics work going on in the NHS and private healthcare services within the UK. The dinner provided an excellent opportunity to network with industry peers in sumptuous surroundings on an evening of celebration. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s categories:
- Best use of IT to promote patient safety
- Excellence in mobile healthcare
- Healthcare IT product innovation
- Best use of IT to support clinical treatment and care
- Digital NHS trust or health board of the year
- Best use of IT to support healthcare business efficiency
- Best use of technology to share information with patients and carers
- The CCIO award for clinical informatics leadership
- Excellence in healthcare business analytics
- Best use of IT to support integrated healthcare services