The EHI Awards are the UK's only dedicated healthcare IT award scheme. If you are involved in a UK based project or in a UK based team doing great work, then get involved in the EHI Awards. The 2016 awards will take place on 29th September 2016 at the Lancaster Hotel, London.
Finalists will be announced on Friday 15th July.
This year’s categories:
- Best use of IT to promote patient safety
- Excellence in mobile healthcare
- Healthcare IT product innovation
- Best use of IT to support clinical treatment and care
- Digital NHS trust or health board of the year
- Best use of IT to support healthcare business efficiency
- Best use of technology to share information with patients and carers
- The CCIO award for clinical informatics leadership
- Excellence in healthcare business analytics
- Best use of IT to support integrated healthcare services
Finalists will be invited to the judging day which will take place on Friday 8th July at the Marriott Birmingham.
JOIN THE PARTY!
Tickets are now on sale with an Early Bird discount of 10% for bookings received before 6th June 2016. BOOK NOW!